Gan Lulu knows breast

Gan Lulu knows breast

The audacious Gan Lulu (干露露), an actress who became a national figure after her mom uploaded a video clip of her naked in a shower to pique the interest of a future husband, has gone one step further this time.

She has now released a series of in-bed photos, obviously giving prospective marital partners a glimpse of what they can expect in the bedroom.

Check them out!

7 Responses to “Gan Lulu knows breast”

1. No Balls March 30, 2012 5:23 pm #

Apparently today is National Cleavage Day sponsored by Wonderbra.

Read more on this at http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/woman/4228526/Weapons-of-mass-distraction.html on how women uses cleavage to get ahead in life.

Wonderbra carries a study shows how women use their assets to their advantage.

2. afgraham March 30, 2012 1:48 pm #

@amazed. Yeah, totally, nice agreeing with you!

3. amazed March 29, 2012 11:27 pm #

@ afgraham, as much as I’d hate to admit it ( only because it sucks to know what the world has come to today). I’d have to say that you are right. Most people do choose their mate/partner according to how they look. They become so blinded by the person’s looks, that they fail to see what’s inside. I guess its safe to say that we both have a point.

4. afgraham March 29, 2012 4:24 pm #

@ Amazed. You make a good point, which I accept. HOWEVER, the fact is our “eyes are bigger than our bellies” and we do choose on what we see, and equate what looks good, with what is good. I didn’t invent gravity or the law of attraction, I’m just saying it’s a fact.

5. amazed March 29, 2012 3:35 pm #

@ afgraham, so you’re telling me that you will marry a woman no matter how bad/evil/shallow/conniving/calculated/dishonest she is, as long as she looks good? What you’re telling me is that who a person really is doesn’t count? That loving a person for who they are and not what they look like or have is naive? Let me ask you this, would you rather marry a woman who is average looking, but loves you with all her heart, treats you and everyone kindly, and has respect for herself and others. Or a woman who is totally hot, but has no morals, treats you and everyone around you like crap, and has no respect for herself or anything?

6. afgraham March 28, 2012 11:48 am #

@amazed. That is one of the most naive things I have heard in a long time. It’s the inside that counts? If it doesn’t look good I’m not eating it.

7. amazed March 28, 2012 8:17 am #

Amazing what most people will do to get attention now a days. what happened to less and more, and leaving something up to the imagination? A man should marry you for who you are, not what you look like in bed. It’s a shame that most girls don’t respect themselves anymore.